Saturday, September 12, 2009

Betty's New Publishing Company

What? You're starting your own publishing company? What are you thinking, Betty? When many publishing companies are biting dust? It's true. Many of the small presses and even medium sized ones are quitting or being sucked into fewer and bigger corporations that push popular culture to the detriment of radical thinking and beliefs that can spur action. And this at a time when the world needs radicalism more than ever before. So,I have decided to start my own publishing company. On a shoe string of course. However, I am familiar with shoe strings, child of the 30's depression that I am. My new publishing site highlights past and current accounts of my struggles as well as showcasing upcoming work. Check it out at Schiver Rhodes Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment