Saturday, December 16, 2006


OOPS! In my previous posting I wrote that Hayes Forest Services who is suing me for this blockade in the Walbran Valley was contracting for MacMillian Bloedel at the time which was not the case. Hayes was contracting for Weyerhaeuser when they brought down the injunction which resulted in my arrest. But the two giant US based corporations are so similiar in their ruthless corporate profiles as invaders of Canadian old growth forests and they both have given me such a hard time, in order to avoid confusion I'm looking for a generic name for them. Any body got any ideas?
Betty K

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 AM

    good job on the site-- you've even succeeded in entertaining a 82 year old woman. I was showing my mother how to cruise the web, and she's getting quite a laugh out of seeing things like guestbooks online after only having signed them in the real world.
    She's going to be moving to a retirement center in a month, so the Net is not quite "of her generation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 AM

    Sex Education in Schools modern swinging. of orgies and alternative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:59 PM

    I just want too take some time out Thank everyone for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete