Tuesday, October 13, 2020

5 years on: Revisiting "How Trudeau turned us into debt slaves"

In researching online what others have found about how the Bank of Canada turned from a public bank into a private one, I came across this...

 

Click on image for video

...a video and writing of my own from five years ago trying to explain this transformation. The find startled me but demonstrated how little is written about the theft of our public bank, and it's worth revisiting. Others seem to agree as it's my highest visited post by far, with more than 3,000 people having watched the video.

As I re-watched myself and re-read my words, I am horrified by how five years on, there remains so little research. What has changed, aside from the horrors of Covid-19, is the consolidation of the central banks into into one huge international bank that is eating the western world, including Canada. I will be posting further about this consolidation because I believe it is the most important issue that no one is talking about. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment